August 1, 2011

...mexico!

A couple weeks ago Andrew and I went on a three year anniversary trip to the La Amada Resort in Cancun. It was so blissful. I found the trip on a flash sale site called Jetsetter, which is an invite only (if you want an invite leave a comment below with your email address!). They have really good deals on super nice places!


The resort was so nice and so relaxing, I read Bossypants and The Poisonwood Bible sitting by the beach or on our balcony. It was all inclusive and the food was really good, so fresh and healthy (except I always have to get dessert...), there was a great gym and yoga classes and an awe.some. spa. All around almost perfect week (the weather wasn't super great, but first world problems so I won't complain too much).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...