December 7, 2012

...Christmas trees!



This weekend I am diving head first into holiday activities, regardless of the 55+ degree temps.

Tonight I'm going to zoo lights, and will drink hot chocolate and walk around and check out all the cool lights, maybe hang out in the nocturnal house, you know, typical Friday night activities.

The tomorrow...tomorrow morning I am dragging Casey to a Christmas tree farm and we are cutting down a tree! He is so excited he just won't stop talking about (oh wait...that's me.) The only problem is, a tree is a bit pricey, and I have NO ornaments! So I ordered $15 worth of felt poms and am going to make a garland like the one you see above, throw some lights on it and rejoice in having my FIRST Christmas tree!

Image credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...