July 24, 2012

...settling in

Life is pretty wonderful these days. I'm slowly settling into my new place, organizing and painting and hanging photos. I'm trying out all my new neighborhood restaurants (the crumb cake muffin was breakfast one morning). I spent another day in the letterpress studio getting acquainted with the Vandercook press. Spent a rainy afternoon watching New Girl reruns and eating cookie dough with my favorite person Ashley. Felt sick from eating too much of said cookie dough. Celebrated my guy getting a new job at the Fork & Wrench, and drank gin muddled with strawberries, lemon and lime then topped off with Hoegaarden while out with friends Saturday night. And then felt the need to instagram all of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...