October 21, 2011

...lazy weekends

Last weekend was jam-packed. I barely slept and was barely home, which equaled an awesome fun time, but also equaled the fun cold I am developing. So tomorrow I am going to sleep in, maybe try and squeeze in a little run, and then go to the farmer's market with my friends. But I would also like to make these...

Below is a recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes. Which, if you know me at all or have read this blog any more than 2 times, you will understand that it is everything I love in one vessel. 

If homemade pancakes are a little too involved for you, Trader Joe's has the BEST pumpkin pancake mix (just add some chocolate chips to make it even better). I recommend getting some immediately so you can enjoy your lazy Saturday morning even more! Happy weekend!


1 comment:

  1. While these are not pancakes, I'm highly addicted to these pumpkin chocolate chip bars, which are super easy to make: http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-bars/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...