September 8, 2011

...designing things

Hi loveys!


I wanted to share a couple invitations I did last fall for some friends. I'm lucky to have awesome friends that ask me to design things for them often, but I'd really love to get some more experience doing this. So, next time a friend gets engaged or you have a little party I would LOVE if you would remember this and email me for rates and design ideas/samples. Also, if you'd like some business cards to hand out I would be SO happy to mail you some if you send me an email at anneclindsay@gmail.com


ps. You know how obsessed I am with letterpressing? Well, I found a studio in Baltimore that rents out presses. Which means letterpress invitations are easily attainable. Keep that in mind.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...